Skylar spent a lot of the evening tonight playing with an adorable little blond girl. Her name is Delilah. She is about a month older than Skylar. This is the first time I've seen Skylar flirt with a girl his own age, lol! It was so cute, they were putting rocks into a metal column that had what looked to be a hole for water drainage. They played for nearly 30 minutes, together the whole time. It was so cute I needed to document it. I asked Delilah's mom if it would be okay if I took a couple pictures of them playing together, she didn't mind. By the way, he calls girls princesses! When we had gone to the car Skylar asked me: "where my princess go?" My kid is going to bring the romance... That's for sure!
Oh I know, we were at my Grandma's yesterday and this morning and he was playing with one of his cousins.... he's getting better at playing well with others, hopefully he will keep that up.
Oh my gosh, how adorable! That is sooo cute! I wish we were still there because he and Sophie would have so much fun together.
ReplyDeleteOh I know, we were at my Grandma's yesterday and this morning and he was playing with one of his cousins.... he's getting better at playing well with others, hopefully he will keep that up.
ReplyDelete