Skylar's first move was straight for the escalator, he recognized it because we had picked Meghan up there about two weeks before Regan came in.
I convinced Sky to just watch for a bit, and he did. After that his eyes were on the prize, he wanted nothing to do with me... Now the wait.
Finally! Here is the reunion of my boys! Skylar acted shy for a bit, but was very happy to see his daddy!
Leading daddy to the car.
Boy talk before getting in the car. I think Skylar was giving Regan tips on how to load the bags into the trunk! LOL!
Right after becoming a whole family again we hit the road to visit my Grammie in El Paso. I will post more about that later...
Oh gosh, I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or what, but I'm officially bawling like a baby! I'm so glad you guys have your family back together again!
ReplyDelete