April 24, 2010

A Late Evening

So Skylar and I took a late nap today. I had stayed up late last night cleaning, and he was exhausted by the time we got home. We had played at the mall for a bit, it was a little late and no one else was in the play area so we played together. We had a blast! This morning we got up relatively early and ate breakfast, got cleaned up, picked up my mom, and went to the commissary. We weren't at the commissary too long, so after we got home and put groceries away we went to lunch with my mom. We went to MBFGR, I didn't overeat but man was I full after. Sky was looking sleepy when we left, but actually stayed up another hour before settling down for a nap. I took advantage. I actually woke up just after eight! Skylar was still sleeping so I let him. He ended up waking up about an hour later. When I went to check on him was just sitting in my room watching tv, perfectly quiet and content and when he saw me he just smiled, so I went over and he gave me a sweet kiss and a hug. He insisted on getting dressed and putting on shoes.





After he was dressed he looked over and saw his monster trucks. Uncle Aaron got them for him for Christmas last year. They are actually very cool, you don't have to wind them. You just push and they continue to go after you let go.



So now we are done playing for the night. We came into the living room and Skylar asked to watch a movie. I don't know if I was suprised or not when I heard him ask: "A-tar?"

No comments:

Post a Comment