By the way, I adored the movie. I had read some harsh reviews in People. They had dissed on J Lo's character for climbing into a dumpster while pregnant. Seeing the movie, and having been pregnant before I understand why her character did it. People's problem was how realistic that action was. I think it's fairly accurate, when you're pregnant and you NEED things a certain way to sleep... You WILL make sure things are the way you want. It was funny to think of but I understood her desperation. Although I liked the movie, I almost regret seeing it because now the baby bug is getting worse!!!
May 8, 2010
The Back-Up Plan
Skylar and I went to the movies today. I figured if we should get a bite before going to the theater. Ice cream was sounding awesome so DQ seemed like the best choice. Plus, it's on the way to Uptown 3 (I know, ghetto theater) which is where The Back-Up Plan was showing. We had hot dogs and chips, followed by some ice cream, which Skylar made minced meat of. I still haven't figured out how to post videos on here, so the video of him eating ice cream is on facebook.



By the way, I adored the movie. I had read some harsh reviews in People. They had dissed on J Lo's character for climbing into a dumpster while pregnant. Seeing the movie, and having been pregnant before I understand why her character did it. People's problem was how realistic that action was. I think it's fairly accurate, when you're pregnant and you NEED things a certain way to sleep... You WILL make sure things are the way you want. It was funny to think of but I understood her desperation. Although I liked the movie, I almost regret seeing it because now the baby bug is getting worse!!!
By the way, I adored the movie. I had read some harsh reviews in People. They had dissed on J Lo's character for climbing into a dumpster while pregnant. Seeing the movie, and having been pregnant before I understand why her character did it. People's problem was how realistic that action was. I think it's fairly accurate, when you're pregnant and you NEED things a certain way to sleep... You WILL make sure things are the way you want. It was funny to think of but I understood her desperation. Although I liked the movie, I almost regret seeing it because now the baby bug is getting worse!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The video option is next to the photo upload option when you make an update.
ReplyDeleteEveryone is telling me to go see the movie because I'm pregnant and I'm gonna try to convince Andrew to go with me. Good luck though since it's a chick-flick.
And super-cute background. Love it!
I love Skylar's hair! What a cutie he is.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sara! He calls it his hair cut, or his pony tails! He has a bunch of little girls in his class ;)
ReplyDelete