Just wanted to make a quick post about one of my job applications. I heard back from a facility that had listed a mammography position. Apparently they had looked into it and decided not to fill the position and just closed it. At least I heard back. There are several other applications I put in, so we'll see if I start hearing more. A lot of them had said I may not hear back for 4-6 weeks, so I'm still crossing my fingers.
Also, I'm pretty sure I will be receiving my Hawaii state license any day. I paid for my CPR/BLS certification, it's an online course that's accredited in all 50 states. Is that scary, learning CPR online? I thought it sounded weird, but since I already had a classroom CPR class once I figured this would be okay to sort of re-up. If this were my first I would've definitely felt better about sitting through a class.
May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment