May 7, 2010
Kind of a Big Break
I have a friend/former co-worker who actually moved to Hawaii around this time last year. She emailed me yesterday, kind of out of the blue, and asked if I had found a job yet. She said a CT position opened up at Tripler! It hasn't been posted yet but she told me to email my resume to a contact there that way when it's posted and I apply they can pick me right out of the list of applicants! That all depends if the see my resume and decide I'm qualified. HOORAY!!! I know the contact has received my email, she did respond and said she would be reviewing it and contacting me in the near future. Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that's fantastic news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDelete